Following a season-best first place finish at the Grand Prairie Invite in Peoria, Ill. the Panther women will head to Omaha to face off in the Creighton Invite. This will the first time UNI has participated in the Creighton Invitational since 2010 where they took home the third place honors.
ON THE TEE BOX
- The Panthers finished their previous meet by capturing first place at the Grand Prairie Invite.
- Brittany Atterbury tied for 1st place individually at the Grand Prairie Invite - her second first place finish this season.
- Following this meet UNI will head to Terre Haut, Ind. to compete in the State Farm MVC Championships.
- The Oak Hills Country Club holds a par 71 of 5,950 yards.
- Senior Brittany Atterbury looks to continue to improve upon her season average of 75.7.
- Sarah Boss and Blair Bonner look to best their season low rounds of 71.