Nov. 5 at South Dakota
- The Panthers will travel to Vermillion, S.D, to take on the University of South Dakota Coyotes.
- The meet will take place in the DakotaDome. It is set to begin at 1 p.m.
- Last season, the Panthers swam against the Coyotes twice, winning both times. They posted scores of 154 - 146 on Nov. 5 and 161 - 102 on Jan. 22.
Diver of the Week
Bethany Olson was named this week's Missouri Valley Conference Diver of the Week. Olson took first in both the 1-meter and 3-meter dives this past weekend. She scored 260.55 points in the 1-meter dive and 270.45 points in the 3-meter dive in the Panthers win over Nebraska - Omaha.
Notes from last meet against Nebraska-Omaha...
- Chelsea Hartman led in the distance freestyle events. Hartman took first in both the 1,000 freestyle and 500 freestyle. She finished the 1,000 freestyle with a time of 10:39.02 and the 500 freestyle with a time of 5:12.54. Allison Hobbs finished the 1,000 freestyle in a time of 11:07.33, taking third place.
- MacKenzie Smith scored big for the Panthers in the 50 and 100 freestyle events. She took first in both events, clocking in with a time of 25.07 in the 50 freestyle and 54.22 in the 100 freestyle.
- Jaime Pearson took first in the 100 backstroke. She finished in 1:00.81. Natalie Johnson took the runner-up spot, clocking in at 1:01.70. Johnson also took second in the 200 backstroke (2:14.48).