THIS WEEK IN PANTHER SWIMMING/DIVING
Jan. 14 at South Dakota State/Nebraska-Omaha
- The Panthers will travel to Brookings, South Dakota, to face the South Dakota Jackrabbits and the Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks on Saturday the 14th at 2:00 p.m.
- At their first meeting this season, UNI fell to SDSU 105-189. The Panthers defeated UNO 176.5-119.5 at their first match up of this season.
Notes from last meet at Omaha Invite...
- The Panther women finished in second place at the Omaha Invitational. They scored a total of 1,426 points.
- Chelsea Hartman finished first in both the 1,000 and 1,650 freestyle. She finished the 1,650 with a time of 17.39.96 and clocked in at 10:33.06 in the 1000. She also took second in the 500 with a time of 5:12.43
- Caryn Knight took home two second place finishes at the meet. She clocked in at 1:06.52 in the 100 breaststroke, and she finished with a time of 2:11.83 in the 200 IM.
- All five of the Panther relay teams finished second in their respective events and also each achieved season best times.
- The Panthers swept the top three spots in the 3-meter dive. Bethany Olson took first place finishing with 227.85 points. Morgan Kinney finished with 195.70 points to take second place, and Kristin Staude took third place with 180.90 points.