THIS WEEK IN PANTHER SWIMMING/DIVING
Jan. 28 at Illinois State
- UNI will head to Normal, Illinois, to take on the Illinois State Redbirds on Saturday the 28th at 5:30 p.m.
- The meet will be held at the Horton Pool which is located in the Horton Athletic Complex in Normal, Illinois.
- The Redbirds got the best of the Panthers last year, defeating them 143.5-92.5. The Panthers hope to turn that around this year.
Notes from last meet vs. SDSU/UNO...
- UNI fell to both South Dakota State and Nebraska-Omaha in the double dual on the 14th. The lost to SDSU 192-103 and lost to UNO 162-108.
- Bethany Olson won both the 1-meter and 3-meter dives at the meet. She finished with 242.48 points in the 1-meter dive. She earned a new season best in the 3-meter dive with 271.88 points.
- Natalie Johnson had a new personal season best in the 200 backstroke. She was runner up in the event with a time of 2:11.03. She also finished third in the 200 backstroke with a time of 1:01.97
- Chelsea Hartman took second place in the 1000 freestyle, finishing the race with a time of 10:38.57. Teammate Reva Bork took fifth in the same event with a time of 11:03.38
- Lindsey Phelps placed fifth in the 200 butterfly with a time of 2:16.79. This was a new season best time for her.